Secure Checking offers built-in Identity Theft Protection for your peace of mind! This checking account offers all of the features of our other personal checking accounts with the added benefit of IDProtect®. IDProtect® provides everything you need to safeguard your identity, protect your credit and help you recover should you become a victim of identity fraud.Questions?
- No minimum balance
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Low $4.95 monthly service fee
- Complimentary IDProtect® covers eligible family* members
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Debit MasterCard
- Online Banking
- Online Statements
- Online Check Image Access
- Mobile Banking
If you are a current Secure Checking accountholder, click here to register for our IDProtect® service.
*Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. IDProtect benefits are available to joint account holders (unless otherwise noted). Benefits are not available to a "signer" or "beneficiary" of the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
- Credit File Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, TransUnion and Equifax credit reports (registration/activation required)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report - request new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert (registration/activation required)
- Credit Score - receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (registration/activation required)
- Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases (registration/activation required)
- Debit and Credit Card Registration – register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards - and your liability is limited - should your cards become lost or stolen. (registration/activation required)
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Service – access to a dedicated consumer fraud specialist, assigned specifically to your case, who will work with you until your credit and identity are completely restored.
- Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage** – for expenses to help clear your name and help repair damaged credit, including attorney fees, long distance calls, certified mail as well as coverage for lost wages as a result of taking time off work.
**Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described.Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Insurance product is not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency;not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
Insurance product is not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency;not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.