You now have F&M integrated in the palm of your hand. Mobile Banking from F&M allows users to access their account information 24/7 from most mobile phones with either Mobile Web access or text messaging.Questions?
- View Balances, Transactions and Multiple Accounts
- Transfer funds
- Office ATM/Locator
What are the requirements to use Mobile Banking?
- You need to be enrolled in FM Online Banking.
How do I enroll for Mobile Banking?
- Enrollment is completed through F&M Online banking
1. Log on to FM Online Banking.
2. From the Options menu, choose "Mobile Banking Enrollment" and complete the form.
3. A text message will be delivered to your phone with easy instructions to activate your Mobile Banking service.
Is there a wait period after enrolling?
- No. Once you've enrolled and activated the service, Mobile Banking is ready to use.
What do I use for my Mobile Banking password?
- The password used for Mobile Banking is the same as the password you use to log on to FM Online Banking. If you change your FM Online Banking password, your Mobile Money password will also change.
What types of accounts can I access with Mobile Banking?
- Mobile Banking will provide access to the same accounts that are viewable through online banking including checking, savings, CD's and loans.
Is Mobile Banking Secure?
Text banking security:
- View accounts by nicknames you set, not account numbers
- No detailed personal information is sent
Mobile Web and APPS security:
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- Password is required each time you log on
- Consumer's private "picture and pass phrase" are displayed to protect against "phishing"
How do I install the Smart Phone APP?
- When you sign up for Mobile Banking, a link is provided to download the APP fSmart Phone. No software is required for Mobile Banking, unless you choose to download and install the optional Smart Phone APP.
Not all mobile devices are supported